Yahoo is one of the biggest names online and is known for being one of the top search engines as well. The website provides news, e-mail services, and almost all that there is to know from their webpage. Signing up for a Yahoo account will take less than a minute, and having an account can give one access to a new e-mail inbox. Yahoo e-mail addresses can be used for registration for other websites, and it can also be the username for their very own messenger client.
Yahoo, or more properly, Yahoo! Inc. is an international Internet corporation which is based in Sunnyvale, California. The corporation is known for its search engine and other services such as directory, mail, news, finance, groups, and Yahoo Answers. On a monthly basis, over 700 million people visit Yahoo, and in the United States alone, it is still one of the most popular sites for a one stop online experience. Founded by David Filo and Jerry Yang back in January 1994, it became officially incorporated in March of 1995. Today, former Google personality Marissa Mayer was named as the CEO as well as President of Yahoo which was made effective back in 2012.
How to Create a New E-mail Account on Yahoo
You will need a laptop or computer to access the website as well as a stable internet connection. Next, follow these steps to set up your very own email account:
- Click here to get to the Yahoo homepage: www.yahoo.com.
- At the top right corner, hover your cursor over “Sign In” and click on “Sign Up” which is at the bottom of the box that would appear.
- On the next page, fill out the registration form with the required information such as your complete name, preferred yahoo username, and password.
- Enter additional information such as your mobile number, date of birth, gender, and optional recovery number if you prefer.
- By clicking the “Create account” button at the bottom, you agree to their terms and privacy policies.
- You can now use your e-mail Inbox and e-mail address and login here https://login.yahoo.com/