With their online banking service, Ally bank account holders will get to make deposits or any other monetary transfers to other accounts in a very convenient way. On top of that, this online service allows an account holder to get instant updates on his or her account’s balance.
An online account with www.ally.com also enables you to pay your bills right in the comfort of your home. By using their online account, you get to pay your bills wherever you want as long you as have access to the internet. As a matter of fact, with their online account, you can even pay your bills while you are enjoying your vacation in a tropical paradise like Bali or the Bahamas. With their online account, you can pay your bills online using a computer or smart phone like an iPhone or an Android based phone.
About Ally Bank
Headquartered in Utah, Ally Bank is basically a bank holding company and a subsidiary of the Ally Financial. The company was founded in 2001 and operated under the name of GMAC Bank. In 2009, the company was renamed to Ally Financial. In addition to its banking services, this bank provides financing solutions to automotive dealerships all over Canada.
Things you need to apply
- US mailing address
- Your Social Security number
- A computer or smart phone with a good internet connection
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply to their online banking services
- A working email account
- Log on to Ally Bank’s official website through this link http://www.ally.com/.
- On the bank’s website, click the “open an account” tab. Once you are navigated to banking page, click get started. To make things simpler, follow this link https://www.ally.com/open-account/.
- Choose the option that best describes your needs. If you are a current account holder of the bank, choose the second option.
- After choosing your ideal option, click the next step button.
- If you are new account holder, you will be asked to choose the type of account you want to open. If you are an existing account holder, however, you will be asked to enter your previous username.
- Choose the IRA plan and product you want, and click next step.
- Fill up your personal information, such as your home address, telephone number, full name date of birth, social security number. Once you have finished providing your personal information, click finish.
- Make an opening deposit
- Enroll in their online banking services by following the instructions provided.
About Ally Bank http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ally_Bank